- When buying products at our website, you as a customers have statutory 14-day right of withdrawal as soon as you have received your ordered product.
Use of your statutory 14-day right of withdrawal
- You need to let us know that you want a withdrawal of your bought product. The message must be sent to us at email@example.com. In your email you must state your name, your adress, email-adress, order number together with which products you would like to return.
- You should immediately and as soon as possible within your statutory 14 day right of withdrawal return the products to us.
- You as a customers will need to pay the shipping of the returned products, delivery and condition of the products and should therefore be sent in well packaged and in original boxes.
- On the amount that we repay you we reserve the right to deduct the sum we find necessary if we deem that the sent back product has been used or damaged.
Your statutory 14 day right of withdrawal is invalid if:
- Products which, because of the health/hygiene reasons, has been sealed and where the seal has been broken by you.
- You have bought a customized products which has been customized to your personal needs or liking.
- Services which has been completed and where you have agreed with us that the service will start without withdrawals.
- Products which state quickly can worsen, food items for example.
- Limited editions or single copies of magazines or other prints.
To learn more about the statutory withdrawal in Swedish click here.